Friday 15 July 2011

Day 293 - Thursday 14th July 2011

Today was back to the pool, yuck. I probably didn’t need to do a pool swim as the sea time is so limited in terms of months in the year, but it’s been ages since I did a pool swim and I need to make sure I do start to now rack up long swims again. Even though I’m now doing this as a Relay I still want to be able to knock out 4-5 hour swims, even though I hate them. Today as I’m just getting back into it I did just two and a half hours, but that’s not to be sniffed at as it’s the longest one I’ve done in a while. I stuck to the outside pool for fear of getting ill with the chemicals again, but I might try the indoor one in a couple of weeks again just to see if I am any better in dealing with them now. Tomorrow I have a gym session and a run after work, so I’ll head to the beach in the morning and decide at the time what I’ll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment