Monday 4 July 2011

Day 285 - Monday 4th July 2011

After a late night (in the garden with friends until around 11pm ish) I was tired this morning. However as the kids didn’t get to bed until after 11pm it meant that they did sleep through most of the night. I got to the beach around 7.15am and was in the water by about 7.25am. The sea was completely calm, not a ripple and you could see pretty much all the way to the bottom. The temperature was around mid 15 degrees, so still cold, however a certainly better than it has been. As I was still tired I just did once around the pier, nice and leisurely and just took my time and enjoyed it. Not much more to add than that today; it’s just another Monday and apart from the sun shining it is uneventful – that in itself I guess is noteworthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment