Wednesday 22 February 2012

Swimming day 427 - Tuesday 21st February 2012


An early start for me today as I had an 8.am meeting in the office and wanted to get a sea swim first.  So I was at the arch and in the sea by 6.45am; Damien and Shoichi were just coming out as I was going in and then I was coming out just as Little Bob and his crew were going in.

The sea was a little choppy this morning, which was a nice change from the bland flatness of recent days, and it was a mid/high tide, so straight in. The waves meant that the sea temp was slightly up to almost 6 degrees; which is still extremely cold, but not as mental as 4 degrees.  Also the air temp was up to 7 degrees.  Almost a summers morning!  I swam for about 14 minutes , longest for a while, then dashed to the office in time for my meeting.

After work it’s to the gym with Ross for an hour; quite like that these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment