Saturday 25 February 2012

Swiming day 430 - Friday 24th February 2012


Whilst I quite fancied the sea today I thought another day in the pool would be better for training; and of course at the moment that is what this is still all about.  I got to the pool at 6.45am (only one in the outside pool this morning (not entirely unusl although usually I see one of two others) and I got straight into the 2 mile swim from Fiona’s list (same as yesterday).  Sadly I didn’t make it in the hour, but I did do it in just over an hour; 1 hr 4.5 minutes.  So very nearly there!
Then straight to work for what is going to be a crazy busy day today, lot of meetings, one particular one with a staff member (I shall not name!) is not one I want to have, but sometimes people do the most stupid things and it is I who has to mop it up!  Afterwards I aim to grab a 10 mile run to get rid of the frustration; then it’s of to Ashers school to pick up Ash, grab the twins,  and then on my own once again as Sharon her usual busy self.  Oh the joys.

No comments:

Post a Comment