Wednesday 27 April 2011

Day 239 - Wednesday 27th April 2011

Not much of an exciting blog today; sorry about that, but it is just a regular Wednesday in many respects.

As I have to leave work early to go to London today I was down at the beach at 6.00am for an earlier than usual swim. Very much on my own today, not even the usual splattering runners or dog walkers on the seafront this morning, in fact I only saw three cars – spookily odd. Despite the air temperature having dropped down to around 16 degrees and it being a bit more windy, the sea conditions were pretty much the same as yesterday; as was my swim. I did go a little further passed the Brighton Centre today; in fact I actually felt I could have gone to the West Pier and back as my swimming was very smooth and controlled (despite my aching shoulders from the gym), but I needed to be at the office by 7am to clear the mountain of paperwork before heading of to London (which I’m about to do).

Tomorrow I may head out a little further again. I need to do a West Pier and back asap, so that next week I can do a Marina and back. Once I have them done I can then start to extend it further so that by end May I am in for hours at a time – the sea rather than the pool is so much better for me on so many ways. In fact this morning I still had a very bad throat which I believe is a result of the pool swimming I did all last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment