Tuesday 13 December 2011

Tuesday 13th December 2011


Sunday and Yesterday was my annual Crohns tests at the hospital.  Sunday just horrible with the medication, felt sick and in pain from about 10.30am until about 2.30am the next morning.  The yesterday was the more invasive tests which meant a hospital stay.  Unfortunately they didn’t give me enough anaesthetic and I felt a lot of the pocking around without being able to say anything; boy was it painful.  I got home from hospital about 5pm yesterday with the hope that a nights sleep would help; however two children being kept awake by over 100 mph winds put paid to that.  As such no way I could go swimming this morning and no way I can use the gym today. 
Hopefully by tomorrow the pains will be gone and I’ll get back to it.  Very pleased though that it’s over for another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment