Wednesday 21 December 2011

Swimming day 391 - Wednesday 21st December 2011




Whoaaaoooaa  dizzzzyyyyy.
Not a great swim today, although the conditions were pretty much the same as yesterday.  I think that my swimming cap was slightly above my right ear rather than over it as I felt it starting to hurt when Bob and I reached the pier.  Swimming back to the shore I was feeling a little odd, however when I came out of the water I was swaying quite badly.  It took a lot of concentration just to get my shoes on.  Back at the arch I sat for 5 minutes whilst the room span around me and then was able to grab a shower.  Not the nicest of starts to the day! That aside, after the swim I joined LB, BB, Mike, Sean and Charlotte at the Roaster for coffee and that did make it a nice start to the day.  Tomorrow I shall take “cap placement” more seriously!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent picture, but not quite as good as the excellence of the e-christmas card! I expect a further rendition after tomorrows swim. Seriously, try and have a more relaxed day today, you are not as young as you were ..

    ReplyDelete