Tuesday 18 January 2011

Day 171 – 18th January 2011



With just under 2 hours sleep last night and my only dream in that time of a large wave chasing me I decided to skip this mornings sea swim!!

Asher came into us at about 1am with his mattress, which considering I only fell asleep at about midnight was challenging. He then proceeded to snore like a bear, so no sleep for us then! Mia & Jesse came in and jumped into our bed at about 4am ish and wiggled and turned constantly! At 5am I left the marital bed and headed to the Twins now empty room to grab what was left of the night and managed to sleep until about 6am dreaming of a large wave chasing me around the garden; mmmmm odd ! Typically the rain had stopped and there was no wind, so a sea swim would have been possible today, but feeling as I did it would not have been a very clever idea! I spoke to Big Bob a few moments ago and he said that they all got in and had a swim, but there were still some random waves left over from the week of storms, so it was still a bit hairy out there; apparently Damien badly got rolled by a rogue one.

Later today I am at the gym being trained at 3pm for an hour and then I’m back at Falmer at 9pm for a 90 minute swimming session; apparently doing speed swimming. So all is not lost in the days training; far far from it.

Tomorrow I’m having to drive to Watford for a late meeting and then stay over, so I’ll grab a sea swim first thing and then will head straight to Falmer for a 5 hour swim and then in the car and off to Watford for an evening meeting at 7pm. What a glamorous life I lead!

No comments:

Post a Comment