Monday, 30 July 2012

Swimming day 528 - Monday 30th July 2012

9 days to go…
Saturday - 28th July 2012

After watching an amazing Olympic Games opening ceremony last night into the wee hours I was inspired enough do an early saturday swim. Only me at the arch when I got there at 6.20am, although when i finished at 7.30 there were a few others there, including yet another film crew - I really don't understand the fascination with filming middle age men & women in their swimming gear first thing in the morning.

A clear sky, 15.9 deg in the sea, felt colder though as the air was colder this morning. I swam for an hour around the pier, the buoys and back again and again.  A nice start to the weekend.

The rest of the day is being spent at Arundel castle as they have a jousting day on; kids (and me) very excited. Then tomorrow a belated “Thanks Giving party” for 60 at my sister’s house. A good weekend of fun.

Sadly Monday I have an early start in London so will miss my morning swim, but should get back for an afternoon gym and then a late afternoon swim & gym at home; so all not lost.

Tuesday morning, weather permitting, will go for an hour morning swim.

Monday today  – this morning as predicted in London, then back to work and to the gym for an hour.  No swim this morning has made me grouchy!!  How rubbish is that; I have an addiction it seems!!


No comments:

Post a Comment